BAD - AxTekk BAD - AxTekk

The BEST song from Prosnorkulus 2 - jazz and jungle together is awesome combination.The only criticism from me that you'll get is that i am probably going to kill myself in father's Megane while listening to it and riding fast,but at the other hand it's just 1.5 TDI so i guess i'll just end up stuck in airbags,anyway keep it up with these great songs!

AxTekk responds:

Hahahahahaha that's beaut! Lol just make sure you get some comprehensive tight-ass insurance xP

Psy-Kaliber 2097 Psy-Kaliber 2097

THIS IS STRICTLY MY OPINION: there is a bad and good electro music and bad in meaning that it has simple boring melody based just on drums and loooooong repetitive shit and good which has a nice catchy melody that keeps the whole song fresh.My favorite part is from 2:07 especially the drum part.

Zero Divide - Demonised Zero Divide - Demonised

Motherfucker!I can't believe my ears! Even though i am into metalcore i really like this - especialy the funky solo ( i dunno if i can call it funky but it sounds like that ) .But honestly i think that the singer's high pitch is sometimes not clean but-uh i'm not musician,i know shit about music -just saying hehe.
And also i think that with vocals your music composotion have gained a brand new level.Ok that's enough of my bad english,let's listen to this song a few more times.(i mean everyday from now on)

Tough as Nails Tough as Nails

I haven't read the description and just let the song play thinking "dude this could be in a game,it kinda reminds me of something" and yeah-really cool melody,i could imagine this song even in Tekken which i play lately a lot,i'll turn off the sound in it and play a few fights with this song on.

Unbroken Spirit Unbroken Spirit

A while ago i've listened your song The Art Of War and i think i'll check out even other songs.First of all i think your singer is really great,i'm not a musician nor someone with skills to tell bad singing or bad guitar playing but i think his voice is really clean,but what i still keep on thinking about is that someone should make more mixing or volume adjustments (yes english is also not my first language)-i hear more guitar and it sounds like too much in the front,like if its right in front of me,i dunno if its drumms but at some parts i hear this cracking noise like if something is breaking to pieces and drumms also sound kinda silent,and at some parts i feel like if singer's voice is drown in guitar and drumms-i think someone could a bit play with instruments and voice volume.Also by the file size i guess it's 320 kbps quality - thats great,keep it that way.I wish you and your band luck.

lebansker0n responds:

Thanks for the review. As for the levels and everything, you might have some EQ issues. All the mixing was done in a studio on a set of dry studio monitors, which add no effects and do not "color" the actual audio coming out. Everything sounds perfect on them, so you may want to play around with your EQ in Windows.

GaMetal - Pokemon RBY Trainer GaMetal - Pokemon RBY Trainer

hell fucking yeah

I remember when i was 10 and playing pokemons on game boy,i will be shocked if this has rocked on me every battle from game boy speakers.I hope someone in the future will make some bloody or aggressive pokemon animation where pokemons will be bleeding and dying with this theme rocking in it,good job.

Nechura - Scumbag (xKr Remix) Nechura - Scumbag (xKr Remix)

nice

i am not a dubstep listener but i am starting to enjoy dubstep ... to be honest to me this song sounds more like it should be called badboy or rebel , because while listening to it i imagine someone badass , but just saying my opinion - i like acoustic guitar parts.

The Convoluted Machine The Convoluted Machine

i like it

especially the "pumping" part at the end where music gains aggresivity ... yep , aggresivity

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

EPIIIIIICC!!

now this is some awesome ... symbiotism ? i mean - Druox's vocals and your guitar/drums/etc. melody totally fits to each other . And the best part is lyrics , you know they are just funny as hell by themselves but at the end i have realised that i always bring mp3 player with me to the toilet , so i just put this song on it and listen to it from now on ! ( i bet this is another song from newgrounds that i will be listening to everyday )

Madness 4 Madness 4

amazing

even though i listen to metal i like this song - man it totally fits to MC 4 , in my opinion it's half your music that makes madness combat what it is.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!!!! That's an awesome thing to say! I like metal too! It's funny, a lot of people say they hate techno but they like my music... Do you ever listen to Dillinger Escape Plan?? Those guys are insane!