The Best Pokemon! The Best Pokemon!

Gotta stab 'em all , GWOTTTHAAA STABBWWW IIIEEEEMMMM EEEAAALLLLLLL !!!!! POKEMON!!!! At the end i thought that Bumbledick is about to go on a stabbing rampage.
-animation : awesome
-voice acting : great
5 stars without a doubt!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

"Feel the sting of my LONGSWORD!" i can't describe its awesomeness in words-just fuckin' watch it already!

MadnessEchoCollab3 Pt1 MadnessEchoCollab3 Pt1

only few of these MC are good but the rest is the same like always - character running on screen with finger on trigger and enemies don't even return fire-i think it's supposed to be Madness Combat and not "Madness Rambo"

Rullo Rullo

Amazing music, great art style with unique yet challenging gameplay.

Awesome run 2 Awesome run 2

Interesting concept for a game - it could use more balance though - being unable to speed up without using energy drinks is frustrating. The use of weapons in a running game is a very welcomed factor.

Insert Coin Insert Coin

Nice retro graphics fitting the arcade machine era. A really good idea for just one button game.

BAD - AxTekk BAD - AxTekk

The BEST song from Prosnorkulus 2 - jazz and jungle together is awesome combination.The only criticism from me that you'll get is that i am probably going to kill myself in father's Megane while listening to it and riding fast,but at the other hand it's just 1.5 TDI so i guess i'll just end up stuck in airbags,anyway keep it up with these great songs!

AxTekk responds:

Hahahahahaha that's beaut! Lol just make sure you get some comprehensive tight-ass insurance xP

Psy-Kaliber 2097 Psy-Kaliber 2097

THIS IS STRICTLY MY OPINION: there is a bad and good electro music and bad in meaning that it has simple boring melody based just on drums and loooooong repetitive shit and good which has a nice catchy melody that keeps the whole song fresh.My favorite part is from 2:07 especially the drum part.

Zero Divide - Demonised Zero Divide - Demonised

Motherfucker!I can't believe my ears! Even though i am into metalcore i really like this - especialy the funky solo ( i dunno if i can call it funky but it sounds like that ) .But honestly i think that the singer's high pitch is sometimes not clean but-uh i'm not musician,i know shit about music -just saying hehe.
And also i think that with vocals your music composotion have gained a brand new level.Ok that's enough of my bad english,let's listen to this song a few more times.(i mean everyday from now on)

PR: Spider-man suite redesign PR: Spider-man suite redesign

Wow!I think it's pretty hard to draw/come up with a new suit for any hero.It's like few weeks i've been trying to come up with some alternate costume as well - i was imaginating some sort of Grimm Reaper innspired suit and the other i was trying to make was supposed to show more of the spider - design his mask with more spider elements ( spider baits,more complex eyes ,etc.) but i have failed miserably.What i really admire on your art is how you have implemented the spider logo on his chest and back because i think that is the hardest part.Also thumbs up for "normal" or rather athletic body shape of Spidey - i think that it's really stupid to draw too much muscular spidey.I hope you'll use this in a comic or perhaps send it to Marvel ( yeah i know it sounds kinda crazy) but this suit really should be included in the Spider-Man universe (at least someone could draw comic and include it).I wish you best of luck and keep drawing .

Remember remember... Remember remember...

my thoughts:the mask has actually more blush(in the movie) and i think that the background could have more dark atmoshpere but-these are just my opinion and i think talking shit about someone's else art is just like questioning someone's else OWN thoughts.But what i wonder-you are from Australia and i don't see why should the 5th november concern you in any way.I have always thought that is the Europe and the kids in schools who must learn in the classes of history other countries history-so did you had 5th november like a stuff to learn in history class or is it just your own personal interest? i am sorry if any of the words i just wrote did sound offensively but i am still practicing and trying to improve my english.I do not want to offend you it's just that i am more interested in stuff happening globaly rather than just stuff happening in my own country.

for max for max

I bet it sucks for pregnant womans to breed their children without makeup on - guess that explains her expression which is like "so fucking important day of my life and i have a big belly and no makeup-what is my child going to think of me ?!".This is simply very talented art.( i didn't read the author comment though for my English skill would have fuck it up for me).

sucho responds: